Reborn July Update
On 22. Jul 2020, 10:16:30 by Stellaron
- Reborn UI: the Reborn UI is a new way to play Stellaron. Faster and responsive, it becomes an unbeatable UI for fast paced OGame gaming. The new UI has reworked the main accessed game pages and includes a full new Galaxy. The Classic UI may be deprecated in future (i.e., no longer supported with new features).
- The new galaxy has new features such spy whole system on a single click, spots fleet activity by mentioning which planets can be "phalanxed" amd provides faster navigation through systems.
- Expeditions now can trigger more than one event on a single fleet.
- All planets have Phalanx access granted on the system where they are colonized.
- Alliance has been reworked into three main classes:
- Trade League
- Per level: +25% Metal mines production, +25% Crystal mines production, +25% Deuterium mines production
- Level 1: Access to Trader mastery which grants the following bonuses: Fleet time, Resource Storage, Ship Storage, Fleet slots. This requires the creation of a Fortress.
- Level 2: Fleet Merchant trade fee reduced by 20%.
- Level 3: -0.1% deuterium consumption per level of Interstellar Logistics of all alliance members, up to 50%.
- Level 4: 0.1% global Resource Production per level of Graviton Research of all alliance members, up to 25%.
- Level 5: TBA bonus
- Martial Alliance
- Per level: +100% Attack, +100% Defence, +100% Shield
- Level 1: Access to Admiral mastery which grants the following bonuses: Combat ship speed, Phalanx Size, Spy Power, Fleet time. This requires the creation of a Fortress.
- Level 2: 0.1% more resources looted from attacks per level of Hyperspace Technology of all alliance members, up to 20%.
- Level 3: Doubled the attack, shield and defense power against PvE ships.
- Level 4: 0.1% resources protected from attacks per level of Shield Technology of all alliance members, up to 25%.
- Level 5: Increased Rapidfire power by 33%
- Research Cooperative
- Per level: -5% Expedition time, -10% Terraform time, -10% Megastructure time
- Level 1: Access to Scientist mastery which grants the following bonuses: Ringworld bonus, Dyson bonus, Decompressor bonus, Terraform time. This requires the creation of a Fortress.
- Level 2: Terraforming a planet grants always a neutral or positive celestial body modifier
- Level 3: -0.1% reduced research and expedition time per level of Intergalatic Research Network of all alliance members, up to 20%
- Level 4: -0.1% reduced research cost per level of Intergalatic Research Network of all alliance members, up to 20%
- Level 5: Expedition mission triggers 3 events instead of 1
- Introduced new mechanic: Cohesion and Alliance Level - Cohesion reflects on how active and collaboraive alliance is. Higher the cohesion, more the experience is generated to level up alliance. Alliance levels grants to alliance members unique bonuses.
- Fixed certain instances of statistics not adding the graphic data in player profile.
- Fixed Transport mission not processing the existing resources on the planet because Resource Collector were called before (and planet had no activity)
- Fixed season not delivering bonuses because it was being called as object and not as function
- Fixed resource page displaying excessive amount of resources on bonuses, which could not combine with the sum of total production per hour.
- Fixed a shipyard instance where when player attempts to build a mothership (by input form submit and not by normal building), the shipyard did not validate if that mothership was built already.
- Fixed Terraform page could be accessed/requested as megastructure.
- Fixed when planet is terraformed, the exclusive buildings of certain biome were not removed.
- Fixed a situation when quest was complete, the reward was being processed twice, causing the player to complete two missions of same quest instead of one.
- Fixed duplicated rows on Statistics for events
- Fixed Mines bonus modifier producing resources excessively
- Fixed Guardian ships could be seen on Synthetics Page
- Fixed an exception on account bonuses where selected alliance class did not count to user bonuses
- Fixed officiers could be replaced even if they were busy on their task.
- Fixed the game speed was ignored when calculating the research time because the latest University change.
- Fixed how Smart Trader is handled when requires the exchange of two resources instead of one.
- Added a hardfix for systems where can not proccess .htaccess or pure NGINX systems. It is unrecommended to keep it active but it works.
- Added PHP 7.4 support.
- Fixed Megastructure models could not imported into softwares that do not support DRACO, by adding a backup of non-DRACO models.
- User activity tracker is now cached (and not stored on database).
- Mothership modules is now cached (and not stored on database).
- Galaxy data is now cached (and not stored on database).